The digital counter VEK CN1 is designed to control small to medium car-parks. Four (4) counting inputs are used to accept signals from loop detectors and/or traffic gate controllers.
The counting inputs increment or decrement the count and is displayed on the 4-digit display. The output relay is used to turn on/off traffic signs or lot full signs.
Available Open space counter and count hysteresis are adjustable. The output relay can be used to directly control a traffic light or a variable message sign.
- Counting of vehicles or free places
- LED display at exceeding an adjustable counter level
- Switch counter level and switch hysteresis adjustable
- Output for “Lot Full” signs and occupancy counter signs
- Counting from -999 to 9.999
- Storage of counter level in case of power cut