In 2012, there were over 253 Million vehicles registered in the United States. This includes personal vehicles, delivery trucks, semi-trucks, etc. Vehicle Detectors are used to detect, count, and control vehicles on any given day.
Each vehicle uses our roads and parking facilities and each vehicle needs to be counted while using the infrastructure. Our vehicle detectors are the perfect product to provide the functionality and reliability needed to account for every vehicle in parking facilities, roads, access control and security applications. Depending on the application we offer vehicle detectors that use a in-ground inductive loop, ultrasonic presence detectors, radar motion detectors, or a count system that can combine the three technologies to provide a accurate vehicle count for many applications.
We offer a variety of vehicle detectors for every need.
- Single Channel Detectors
- Dual Channel Detectors
- Rail Mount
- 11-Pin Plug
- Ultrasonic Presence Detectors
- Radar Motion Detectors
- Vehicle Count Solution
- Isolation transformer between loop and detector electronics
- Automatic calibration when switching on or changing the adjustment of holding time
- Adjustment of unlimited holding time possible
- All adjustments with DIP-switch on front panel
- Mode “direction indication” for VEK M2H and MID2E-800
- Permanent or pulse output adjustable
- You can purchase vehicle loop detectors as well as other vehicle detection solutions directly through our web portal at http://shop.vehicleloopdetector.com/
- You can also purchase vehicle loop detectors as well as other vehicle detection solutions by contacting us through our contact page, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling us at 1-321-248-6749