The ELKA Toll and MAUT Barrier Arm Gates provide you with the solution needed to run your Toll application effectively. The barrier is a small part of a system and it simply needs to work so you can focus on the important aspect of the tolling project.
The ELKA Toll and MAUT Automatic Barrier Gate does just that, by providing you with a reliable, functional and maintenance free solution at a speed as fast as 0.6 seconds opening or closing. We guarantee up to 10 Million Mean Cycles Before Failure (MCBF). The ELKA Toll and MAUT Barrier Gates were designed to last for many years with minimum maintenance.
The New T3000 and T3500 ELKA automatic Toll and MAUT Barrier Gate replaces the previous MAUT 20, MAUT 30, and MAUT 35 Barrier arm gates which have been discontinued.
The New ELKA P3000 and P3500 come with a DC brushless servo motor combined with a strong planetary gear as well as the multi-functional controller. The housing is made of high-quality aluminium and powder coated to provide a high level of corrosion resistance. All internal steel components are galvanized or made from stainless steel. This combination of technology will provide the longevity required to run small operations up to large high-volume toll plazas without any issues. There is nothing else on the market that provides the same reliability, functionality, combined with durability and value than the ELKA Toll Barrier Gates.
The flexible design and scalability of the product provide you with the functionality you need for any project, small or large.
Our solution excels by providing the key characteristics needed to control your MAUT or Toll application.
- Multifunction Controller
- 24VDC Brushless Servo motor with planetary gear
- 100% Duty Cycle
- UL 325 ETL US and CAN/CSA certification
- 10 Million MCBF
- Selectable speed from 0.6 sec to 1.3 sec depending on gate arm length
- 3 loop detectors
- Auto reverse feature in case an object has been hit
- Automatic opening on power failure (optional)
- Swing away gate arm
- IP54 housing made from corrosion proof aluminum with powder coating
- Efficient space available inside housing for additional components
- 88-264V 47-63Hz power input
- Operating temperature range -22°F up to + 158°F
- 24 month warranty
- TCPIP Interface (optional)
- RS485 Interface (optional)
- Gate arm “Lost” feature (optional)