The Feig Electronic VEK-MNE loop detector series is a plug in detector for vehicle detection. The VEK-MNE vehicle loop detector has a standard 11-pin plug in detector that comes in 1 channel (for 1 induction loop) and 2 channel (for 2 induction loops) configuration.
The VEK-MNE loop detector series revolutionizes the industry by providing a PC interface that allows the user to diagnose the detector as well as make changes to the standard settings.
All settings are easily adjustable using DIP-Switches. Two LED’s provide instant feedback for the induction loop status. No manual is needed, all necessary settings and terminations are printed directly on the loop detector housing.
- VEK MNE1-R24-A Traffic detector (1-channel), 10-30 V AC/DC
- VEK MNE1-R230-A Traffic detector (1-channel), 90-250 V AC
- VEK MNE2-R24-C Traffic detector (2-channel), 10-30 V AC/DC
- VEK MNE2-R230-C Traffic detector (2-channel), 90-250 V AC
- USB interface for using modern diagnostic and service software
- New hardware platform for higher detection speed and flexibility
- New design
- Automatic calibration when switching on or resetting Connection via 11-pin plug-in base for mounting on DIN rail
- Mode „direction indication“ for VEK MNE2
- No cross talking due to multiplex technology (VEK-MNE2 only)
- Adjustments for relay operation principle
- ROHS Compliant