VEK CN1 Vehicle Counter
The VEK CN1 is a vehicle traffic counter counter with a variety of vehicle traffic counter functionality.
The digital vehicle traffic counter counter VEK CN1 is designed to provide accurate vehicle count for small to medium parking applications. Four (4) counting inputs are used to accept signals from loop detectors, photo-eyes, and/or traffic gate controllers.
The vehicle traffic counter VEK CN1 is designed to provide accurate counts of incoming and outgoing vehicles in small to medium parking facilities. Four (4) counting inputs are used to accept signals from loop detectors and/or traffic gate controllers.
The counting inputs increment or decrement the count and is displayed on the 4-digit display. The output relay is used to turn on/off traffic signs or lot full signs.
Available Open space counter and count hysteresis are adjustable. The output relay can be used to directly control a traffic light or a variable message sign.
- Counting of vehicles or free places
- LED display at exceeding an adjustable counter level
- Switch counter level and switch hysteresis adjustable
- Output for “Lot Full” signs and occupancy counter signs
- Counting from -999 to 9.999
- Storage of counter level in case of power cut